||Ceiling Canopy Instructions
1. Start at #1 Connection and screw all rods into a square, flat on the floor
2. Add drapery rings or sew drapery on rings before the 8th connection
3. The 8th connection is a sleeve with 2 set screws, not a connector screw
4. 2 people lift square to the ceiling and mark where brackets go below each connection.
5. Hang brackets loosely, opening must be facing inside.
6. Adjust rings/ring drapery locations on rod square for bracket locations.
7. 2 people lift entire square of rods up to ceiling and drop into loose brackets
8. Tighten brackets
(Please note: brackets must be in studs or ceiling joists to hang heavier drapery panels.
Also note: hardware or drapery must never be hung over a child or infant area without being tied back so children may not pull brackets out of the ceiling. These brackets are not intended to hold the weight of a human body.)