- Inspired by Great English Estates, we have visited in Windsor, Surrey, and Rambling throughout the Grand Isle. The Victory, Keats and Cromwell Brackets are from one of our favorite London antiques dealers on Portobello Road.
- The Fox head is perfect for a hunt room theme or a fun Anglophile accessory over a small fireplace mantel. The King Richard Medallion was an antique bronze doorknocker. The John Keats Medallion was a brass architectural accent.
- The large lions paw was cast from the footed base of my British 1890’s silver cabinet. “Aslan’s Paw” is perfect for ottomans, small tables, and unique beds.
- The Classic Corona, a British corona, was brought home from an estate sale with 17th Century fabric fragments still attached. It is available with an adapter to add any of the medallions on the face.
- The Grand Virtue is one of our largest brackets cast from the originals acquired from a London antique dealer as the estate items were brought into the store.
- The Victory is one of our largest and most elaborate finials. The original is over 150 years old with gilt work from a victorious period in Great Britain’s history.