- 100% raw unfiltered beeswax
- 100% biodegradeable wax
- non toxic to most allergy, asthma, fragrance and chemically sensitive
- emits negative ions which have been shown to clean the air
- negative ions have also been shown to increase immune system strength
- help support the local American bee industry and the local economy.
- help to support the bee industry recover from CCD (colony collapse disorder).
- help support pollination and biodiversity in plants and animals.
- adr uses untreated cotton wicks
- adr does not use plastic tealight cups, only pure aluminum cups, easily recycled with cans
- the U.S. imports 60% of its honey products from China. help U.S. apiaries build more bee colonies by buying American. Many Chinese honey products are tainted or made of high fructose corn syrup.
- beeswax candle holders may be washed easily in a dishwasher with NO toxic residue
- common paraffin wax candles are a petrochemical wax known to release toluene, which can cause dizziness, and benzene, a carcinogen also found in tobacco smoke (American Chemical Society).
- non-cotton wicks with lead or zinc core - burning releases toxic particulate matter and settles on surrounding furniture.
- petrochemical paraffin wax is not biodegradeable and leaves behind toxic fumes and soot.
- synthetic fragrances - burning releases volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- soy candles use GMO Monsanto soy, commonly combined with petrochemical paraffin.
- petrochemical candle holders may NOT be washed in a dishwasher due to toxic residue